Succession Planning & Business Valuation: Are You Ready to Pass the Torch?
2011 Live Event
- Cathy Durham, Accredited Senior Analyst, Capital Valuation Group
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Business Owners
- Family Member Employees
- Core Leadership Team Members
Few business leaders believe tomorrow could be their last day driving the day-to-day operations of their company. It may seem impossible to imagine life without one of your greatest passions.
Unfortunately, the reality is that life-altering events take place every minute of every day for people across the country. If a big change took place tomorrow, would you be prepared? How would your company respond if you couldn't show up? What if you couldn't show up for the next week, or the next two months? Can your company survive without YOU?
- Introduction to Business Valuation
- Determing if your business is transferrable (and what to do if it's not)
- Identifying a successor
- Finding external strategic buyers
- Common misconceptions with buy/sell agreements
- The planning process: why each plan is unique