COMPETING ON ANALYTICS IN TRANSPORTATION
2011 Live Event
- Joe Alger, President, JAFrate, Inc.
- Jason Gricius, General Manager, Ursa Logistics, Inc.
- Don Jerrell, HNI
- Randy Kath, RAIR Technologies
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Business owners
- Operations Vice Presidents
New technology is allowing for evermore transparency, for better or for worse. Everyone is watching everyone else: shippers, competing motor carriers, logistics providers, and even regulators. The observations are becoming more specific, critical and consequential. Shippers are empowered to decide who will haul their freight using more precise performance measurements of motor carriers.
In short, it's business by the numbers. The change is real, and it is happening fast. Failing to react means operating at a competitive disadvantage.
This workshop will provide an overview of what analytics entails and how you can leverage it to be a strategic advantage for your business. Hear from industry leaders with robust analytics processes in place and from others who are still trying to incorporate it into their business.This workshop will include a panel discussion as well as a moderated Q & A session.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- Know how to determine what performance metrics you should be capturing and tracking
- Know how to design a performance management process based on analytics, helping you identify top and bottom performers
- Know how to report on results and how to overcome IT obstacles in the process
- Know how to make changes necessary to increase productivity, helping you outperform your fiercest competitors