September 26, 2019; 9:00-11:30
Embassy Suites Brookfield - map it
- Learn how the H4P process can increase your hiring success rate by over 50%
- Help your team create more impactful job descriptions, accurately measure quality of hire, and help interview more objectively to guarantee the right hire the first time.
- Address your most critical open positions and provide instant feedback to help you and your team implement a plan for recruiting success.
- Employee retention strategies based on what job candidates are looking for.
- This course qualifies for 3 SHRM or HRCI credits.
- HR Leaders
- Hiring Managers
- C-Suite Leadership
Hiring and retaining the best talent is harder than ever before. At the same time, it's never been more important to have the best people on your time.
Titus Talent Strategies is a leading recruiting and staffing firm. Titus uses its revolutionary recruiting process called Hire 4 Performance (H4P) to hire the Top 25% of the talent marketplace for its clients. They have agreed to share this proprietary with HNI's clients.
Within this workshop, Titus will teach you best practices on how to find and measure top performers for your organization.