- Detailed FMCSA (DOT) regulations that apply to non-trucking entities
- Interstate and intrastate regulations
- Regulations, processes, procedures and forms that are required to ensure you are in compliance
- Attendees will receive full-size FMCSA 49cfr Regulations Handbooks
- Jeff Swan, HNI Transportation Compliance Specialist
- Don Jerrell, HNI Vice President
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Safety Directors, HR Directors, Owners, anyone responsible for compliance
- Any company with vehicles that meet any of these criteria: 10,001 lbs or greater, drivers crossing state lines in vehicles 10,001 lbs or greater, drivers within Wisconsin operating vehicles 26,001 lbs or greater.
Do you need a DOT compliance refresher or have new staff that requires training? This HNI-U seminar will cover basic DOT compliance for non-trucking entities.
Presenters Jeff Swan and Don Jerrell will provide insight from both the inspector's point of view as well as hands-on experience implementing programs and procedures that ensure compliance.