What is Value-Driven® Driving?
Value-Driven® Driving is an educational philosophy to stop the 3 types of Critical Crashes: rear-ends, lane changes, and run-unders. Value-Driven® Driving appeals to drivers’ values and priorities. In doing so, drivers will use their values and priorities to guide their protective driving technique as a professional truck driver.
Why should you attend this workshop?
Critical Crashes have a huge impact on both human life and company financials. As a leader of your company, demonstrating your unwaivering support will serve as an example to all employees. It is recommended that safety directors and risk managers attend alongside ownership or the c-suite.
Who will be presenting?
- Dave McLaughlin, Risk Management, Great West Casualty
- Chad Tisonik, Wisconsin President, HNI
What topics will be covered?
- Value-Driven® Driving
- The cultural impact of safety
- 5 reasons leaders need to care about safety
- What owners and executives should be focused on