DATE: Thursday, March 23, 2017
LOCATION: Holiday Inn Chicago - Elk Grove 1000 Busse Road, Elk Grove Village, IL 60007
TIME: 5:45 pm - 8:00 pm CST - Pizza and beverages served at 5:45 pm.
- Recap of ELD Mandate
- Update on the Marketplace/Certification
- Expectations for the Trial, Deployment, Timelines, & Training from a Vendor point of view
- A Trucking Company Executive explains their experience with installing ELDs
- Regulatory/Compliance changes ELDs have on Safety Departments
- Marc Lonson, CEO, M2M Technology
- Rocky Caylor, President/CEO, Cadence Premier Logistics
- Linda Blisset, Director of Safety, Illinois Trucking Association
- John Simms, Senior Risk Advisor, HNI
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Safety Directors
- Risk Managers
Hear from industry experts in their field on how to successfully execute your ELD strategy and learn from their first-hand experience how to successfully implement ELDs into your organization. December 17th will be here before you know it...
This is the second event in HNI's Trucking Technology Series. See the first event here.