DATE: Wednesday, March 1st, 2017
LOCATION: Embassy Suites - 1200 S. Moorland Rd., Brookfield, WI 53005
TIME: 8:30 am - 4:00 pm with a continental breakfast and registration beginning at 8:00 am and lunch served at 12:00 pm.
- Detailed FMCSA (DOT) regulations that apply to non-trucking entities
- Interstate and intrastate regulations
- Regulations, processes, procedures and forms that are required to ensure you are in compliance
- Attendees will receive full-size FMCSA 49cfr Regulations Handbooks
- Don Jerrell, Partner/Senior Risk Advisor
- Jeff Swan, HNI Risk Advisor
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Safety Directors, HR Directors, Owners, anyone responsible for compliance
- Any company with vehicles that meet any of these criteria: 10,001 lbs or greater, drivers crossing state lines in vehicles 10,001 lbs or greater, drivers within Wisconsin operating vehicles 26,001 lbs or greater.
- $50 for clients
- $75 for non-clients