Understanding the Risks and Opportunities of Social Media
2011 Live Event
- James Carlson, Bucket Brigade
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Business owners
- Business leaders
- IT Professionals
- HR Professionals
- Other change agents within your organization
COURSE DESCRIPTIONThe number of ways to communicate is ever growing. Dialogues are increasingly moving to online spaces such as Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook, Foursquare and Quora, to name just a few.
As a business leader, how do you manage this change in the way your employees and customers are communicating? Should you embrace social media and encourage employee participation? Or does this open your company to risks and sacrifice control of your brand?
Join us at this interactive event to explore these burning questions. We’ll discuss everything from the practical to the dangerous aspects of social channels of communication in your company.
- Social media in the workplace
- Frequent mistakes in this area you’ll want to avoid
- Social media ROI
- Potential risk reduction through collaboration
- How social media can drive cultural change within an organization