Attracting the Next Generation of Talent in Transportation
[Slide Decks & Webinar Recording]
- Chad Tisonik, HNI Wisconsin President
- Andrea Tarrell, HNI Marketing Director
For the first time in history, there are four generations of employees working side by side. Each group brings unique and valuable perspectives, but managing this mix of people to meet their maximum potential is a challenge.
Generational differences impact many "soft costs" in your workplace, including culture, employee morale, turnover, hiring, motivation, team dynamics, and overall productivity. The trucking company of the future must adapt to address these changing dynamics.
In this webinar, HNI Wisconsin President Chad Tisonik and HNI Marketing Director Andrea Tarrell explored how the values of these four different generations affect the work they do and how workplaces will need to change to meet the needs of up-and-coming generations.
If you want a strategy for becoming the employer of choice for Gen Y — the talent that will make sure your company is around for years to come — fill out the form at right to access the slide deck and webinar recording.
- Differences in driving norms and habits with each generation
- How the trucking company of the future will approach recruiting
- Identifying the right talent during the hiring process
- Speaking the language of the new generations
- Creating an employer brand that is a talent magnet