Last week, we held an HNI University event on Driving Organizational Performance & Waste Reduction With the Behavior Bank Account. In this workshop, Chad Tisonik covered a range of topics related to incentive programs and changing employee behavior, touching on things like:
- Tools to uncover unwanted and wanted behaviors
- Why some incentive programs fail
- Examples of how your employee's negative behaviors are costing your company money
- Ways to help employees "own" their risk and behaviors
- Real world examples of how The Behavior Bank Account works
How do you gain employee buy-in for an incentive program?
What challenges are posed by the next generation of workers?
What does a successful incentive program look like?
Visit our current HNI University schedule to view a current list of upcoming events!