We've held a couple HNI University events on this topic, Advanced Recruiting in Transportation, and it's always been a huge success. We cover a wide range of topics related to driver recruiting with the growing shortage of qualified applicants including:
- Advanced conversational recruiting techniques
- Improving the quality of drivers you hire
- Making the most of every lead
- Unleashing the power of internet recruiting
- Social network recruiting
- Results-based advertising
- Increasing driver referrals and rehires
To stay competitive in this industry, you need to understand these topics and how they affect your business. For those who couldn't make it to one of the events, we asked Kelly Anderson some of the most common questions burning in the minds of transportation industry leaders. Click the videos below to hear his answers.
Should carriers use sign on bonuses to attract drivers?
How do carriers manage hiring criteria with a fluctuating supply of drivers?
These videos are just a sample of what we discussed at Advanced Recruiting. Don't miss out next time around! Check out the upcoming HNI U events, and sign up for email updates on future seminars.